Q1: Why cannot the router setup successfully?
A1: If router did not complete the setup you can try the following:
Press and hold the Reset button on your router with a paperclip or pin until the front illuminated turns off and the
Green indicators start blinking (about 10 seconds). Install the router again.
Q2: Why cannot the internet appears available?
A2: The Internet appears to be unavailable
If the Internet has difficulty communicating with your router the problem may appear as a "Cannot find [ internet address ]" message in your Web browser. If you know that the Internet address is correct and if you've tried several valid Internet addresses with the same result the message could mean that there's a problem with your ISP or modem communicating with your router.
Try the following:
- Make sure that the network and power cables are securely connected.
- Make sure that the power outlet that your router is connected to have power.
- Reboot your router.
Q3: Why unable to connect the router signal after a while of successful connection?
A3: Try the following:
-Check on the interface for restrictions and blacklist
-Reboot the router and connect again
-Reset the router and set up again
Q4: How to reset the router if I cannot access the web UI of the router？
A4: When the LED of the router is solid on, press the reset button for 5 seconds and release. After the LED turns
solid on, the router is restored to factory settings.If useless to press the Reset button, please confirm long press
the Reset button for at least 5 second with power on.
Q5: Why router and mobile get strong signal but low speed?
A5: Try the following:
- Enter the router’s setting page and verify that your router gets no unknown access device in
- Check the surrounding wireless signals, If there are too many wireless signals, switch channels and try again.
- Check with your ISP by phone or email to confirm that the service is well.
Q6: Why cannot access the web UI of the router after entering 192.168.0.1?
A6: Try the following solutions and log in again:
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable with internet connectivity is plugged into the WAN port of the router rather than a LAN port.
- Ensure that your wireless device is connected to the router’s SSID.
- Ensure that your wired device is connected to port 1, 2 or 3, 4 of the router properly by Ethernet cable.
And the device is also set to Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- Clear the cache of your web browser or replace the web browser, and try logging in again.
- Disable the firewall of your device, and try logging in again.
- If the problem persists, reset your router, follow the setting again.
Q7: How to choose my connection type?
A7: You can choose your internet connection type based on the following table or by consulting your ISP
You need to double-click and enter a PPPoE user name and password to set up a dial-up connection.
Q8: An IP address conflict message appears after a computer which is connected to the router. What should I do?
A8: Try the following:
- Ensure that there is no other DHCP server in your LAN or the other DHCP server is disabled.
- Verify that the IP address of your router is not used by another device in your LAN. The default IP address
of the router is 192.168.0.1.
- Ensure that the static IP address assigned to the computer in your LAN is not used by other devices
Q9: I forget the login password of the router. What should I do?
A9: Try to reset the router and log in the router’s setting page.
Q10 : Why cannot my phone find the 5 GHz signal?
A10: Try the following:
- Only devices supporting 5 GHz signal can find and connect to the 5 GHz network.
- Enter the router and Confirm that both signal bands have turned on.
Q11: Why cannot I access the internet after successfully connected to the router’s network?
A11: Try the following:
- Make sure that an Ethernet or Internet cable is securely connected to the blue Internet port on the back of the router
- Make sure that an Ethernet or Internet cable is securely connected to the appropriate port on your modem
(This port on the modem is usually labeled Ethernet)
Q12: Why cannot My Windows device detect router wireless networks?
A12: If your Windows device is not detecting your AX router’s wireless network, you might have an older Intel wireless network adapter (some older Intel adapters include: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160, AC-3165, AC-7260, AC-7265 and AC-8260).
To check which wireless network adapter is on your Windows device:
① Open the Control Panel.
② Enter Device Manager in the search bar at the top of the window.
③ Click Device Manager.
④ Click the arrow next to Network adapters to display the list of adapters.
⑤ Your wireless network adapter displays on the list.
Noted： If your wireless network adapter is not made by Intel and you are still unable to connect to your router’s SSID, try to reboot or reset your router If your wireless network adapter is an older Intel model, it might not recognize the wireless signal on your AX router. Connect to your router directly using a wired connection to access the Internet and download the latest network adapter drivers. To connect to your router directly and download the latest wireless network adapter drivers:
① Using an Ethernet cable, connect your Windows device to a LAN port on the back of your AX router.
② Launch a web browser and visit
③ Download the latest wireless network adapter drivers for your adapter model.
④ After you install the latest drivers, your device should recognize your AX router’s wireless network.
Q13: How to change the DNS servers on your router ?
① Sign into your router's web-based administration: 192.168.0.1
② Tap or click WAN Setting.
③ Select Static in Addressing Type
④ then you can setting DNS manually
⑤ Enter Subnet Mask Information
⑥ Enter Default Gateway
⑦ Enter the primary DNS server you want to use
⑧ Enter the secondary DNS server you'd like to use
⑨ Click Save/Apply
Q14: How to set the Repeater mode on your router?
① Sign into your router's web-based administration: 192.168.0.1
② Tap or click Application on top menu.
③ Tap or click Repeater
④ Click Scan Wifi
⑤ Select the Wifi you want to Extended
⑥ Enter Your Wi-Fi password
⑦ Click Connect
Q15: How to connect to xfinity cable Modem?
① Connect to the Wi-Fi of the router and log in to the web management page: 192.168.0.1
② Tap or click Network on top menu.
④ Tap or click WAN Setting
⑤ Select PPPoE in Connection Mode
⑥ Enter the User Name and Password of the Internet Service Provider
⑦ Click Save /Apply